Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Full Aperture Photography

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to elaborate once again how new this blogging stuff is to me. I have only heard of it just recently and decided to jump on the band wagon. I wanted to take this opportunity to let anyone who reads this know what I am all about.

I am a one person business-woman who has always had a passion for the camera. I decided to branch off and start a business and the easiest thing so far was coming up with the name…so I thought! I wanted to name my photography business something that would be easier than the trying to pronounce my first name. I decide on Full Aperture Photography, and I must admit if I were to do it all over again, I would change it.

I still don’t have a better idea …it seems that people struggle with aperture so no matter what—Aperture or Leilani it’s a battle. So now that everything is out in the open, welcome to Full Aperture Photography by Leilani Tucker. There that sums it all up!!!




No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |