Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Behind the Image--Hot Air Balloons!

Hello everyone and welcome to the second installment of Behind the Image! I don’t know what it is about hot air balloons, but they hold this power over me that is so overwhelming the only thing I can do is cry (in a good way of course!). This photo was taken at the Danish Festival in Greenville and even though it is hard waking up at 6:00 am on the weekends, there is no feeling like it in the world.

I took a couple of shots during the dawn and dusk launches and and we became official balloon stalkers. It was incredible driving though dirt roads while they flew over us and landed in people’s back yard. I don’t know what I would do if anything like that ever happened to me. Enjoy!





Behind the Image



These images were taken first thing in the morning.


Behind the Image


Behind the Image



Behind the image



Behind the Image




Behind the Image

This is where we officially became balloon stalkers. We followed them to see where they were going to land. We were so lucky to see them land in someone's backyard who just so happens to be on a lake!

Behinkd the Image



Behind the Image

Stay tuned for next week when I drop some amazing news on an upcoming project! I can't wait.



No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |