Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Behnid the Image--Ionia Building

Welcome again to Behind the Image. It has been tough these past few days trying to fight off this sickness, but I’m trying with all my might. There is nothing worse than not having a voice to express a statement or make a joke of something. I am at war with the little green Mucinex guys!!

So back to the subject at hand—this image was taken during last summer in Ionia when I was on my way to a meeting. I had an hour to kill and thought I would take a walk and see where trespassing would get me. I instantly fell in love with this site and would love to photograph someone here. I think maybe in the summer I can convince someone who is looking for an urban setting.

When I look at this picture, I remember how nice and warm it was and I knowing I could scream at the top of my lungs if I wanted to ….maybe in a week I could go back to talking, but it may be a while for the weather to warm up.



Behind the Image--Ionia Building






Behind the Image--Ionia Building

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |