Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To Reunite or Not to Reunite...

Okay….so this is more of a personal post and I need your help!! The last thing I want to do is embarrass my dearest friends, but then again, we are friends so why not! This year will mark my 10th year high school reunion. I am thinking about attending and see some old faces, but my dearest friend, Elizabeth, doesn’t seem to think highly of it.

Here is where I need your help. Feel free to leave a comment on why or why not we should attend--also if you have any interesting stories I would love to hear them. I will present them all to her and hopefully we will be skipping together to our reunion this summer.

In closing, I am including some very high-quality images that I think will spark some fantastic memories during those precious high school times. I hope she doesn’t kill me…but isn’t that what friends are for?





Reunion??





Reunion??





Reunion??





Reunion??





Reunion??





Reunion??



I will give an update later this summer and hopefully have some pictures of the experience.

In the meantime, I will keep my fingers crossed. ~thanks

2 comments:

marcia said...

First, I have to say love the pics. Second, you should definately go to your reunion. It seems like not much has changed in 10 years but you will be amazed. It will be great to go and reconnect and see what others are doing. Just GO!!!! It will be a great decision.

Nicole McCarty said...

WOW..... your work is great! I just had to come and check it out. I can still remember that smile from middle school. I was looking at some pics and i had a flash of memories.... It is my 10 yr as well as you know and HECK ya you should go. Sure I still talk to people from school when I see them or the ones that I am still in contact with but how fun would it be to be in a room with all the people who use to make you laugh or have crazy memories with. As for the people who you didn't like..... they could now be changed and be people you could have new laughs with.... So ya you and you friend should go!!!!!! :)

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |