Monday, May 11, 2009

Montcalm SAY Polls are Re-opened!

For everyone in the voting world out there for the SAY Soccer Team, I am sorry. I tried to do something funny and different by allowing kids to be kids and of course something had to go wrong. I do apologize for the voting polls closing so early on Sunday night.

The best idea I could come up with is to have the polls open for a few more days. I will manually shut off the timer myself so there will be no other issues to deal with other than announcing the team winner (I am sorry but there can only be one winner).

Some people may be happy with this, I'm sure there are some people who will not. I wish I could make everyone happy, but this is the best solution I could come up with. So with everything that happened.....the polls are opened again!!

The polls will close on Thursday, May 14th at 4:30 p.m. (I will do this manually.)

Thanks again for everyone's participation. To see the pictures of the teams, scroll down to the next post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Leilani, for giving us a few more days. I totally understand it was in no way your fault. I am just totally amazed that people went postal like they did. But I do really appreciate you providing such a fun contest and doing such a great job on picture day. I sure hope you will consider doing something like this in the future and not let a few bad apples spoil the bushel.

Anonymous said...

I would also like to say Leilani Thank You! Thank you for all your hard work for our league! You have taken a lot of your own time and a lot of effort to make someting fun for our League! I am truly sorry for some of the comments that you have gotten over a mistake that wasn't even your fault! I hope you don't let a few rude and and nonunderstanding ADULTS influence your future decision on doing things for us in the future. Again I'm sorry! Terrie

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |