Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring has Sprung!!!!

So spring is officially underway and what better way to celebrate spring by posting some of my favorite images of what spring means to me. I think that spring means many things....but here are my top three:

1.) Morel Mushrooms
2.) Flowers
3.) Turkey Hunting

Of course if anybody knows me at all, they realize that I love my Dozer with all of my being and I had to incorporate him in some stellar pictures of him enjoying stopping and smelling the flowers as well. But he unfortunately can’t be in every picture so I had the opportunity to photograph my other top two without him.

So here’s to spring. I welcome it just like I am welcoming summer with arms wide open!! Oh—by the way, if you are totally digging the morel mushroom pictures like I am….just wait a few days. I have some killer pictures of some incredible mushrooms that will make your head spin. I have to pace myself….so please be patient. I promise I will post them soon. Right now I am at a top secret location and I will inform you in the near future of what’s going on….believe me, you’ll want to be here next year!!

Take care and think happy thoughts of spring!!



Spring pictures


Spring pictures


Spring pictures


Spring pictures

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |