Saturday, August 1, 2009

Studio Shoot

I hosted a “photography party” so-to-speak and my friends from Lansing came up to see my new studio. Seems how my set up is pretty old school, David brought some killer equipment that I was hoping he would somehow forget to pack up, but much to my dismay he remembered and I’m still jealous of all his toys. Niki was there coming up with some great ideas for Ashley and we all had such a great time. I managed to capture some great images of Ashley because that’s how awesome she is and some behind-the-scenes photos of all us photographers very hard at work.

So if you would like to see some of Niki’s photos of Ashley, be sure to stop by her website. As for David, he doesn’t have a website yet but I’m hoping he gets one very soon. Have a nice weekend!



Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop





Photography Workshop

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |