Monday, August 31, 2009

Tyler’s 3 month session

It was ten in the morning when Tonya and Tyler came strolling into the studio. I was so excited to see the two of them because everything about Tonya is my first. She was my first maternity session and Tyler was my first newborn session….and now he’s my first 3 month session. I can honestly say that I haven’t had much experience with infants but I love photographing him. When he’s awake and ready for the camera….I better bring my “A” game!

During this shoot we strayed away from the artistic side of photography and we really focused on Tyler and trying to catch his handsome smile. Without his mamma and his Winnie the Pooh rattle, I don’t think we would have accomplished much. Thank you so much again Tonya. I can’t believe how much he has grown. But don’t worry your little eyes….I have two more sessions with Tyler and I can’t wait to see what Tonya’s goodie bag consist of! Here’s your sneak peek…Enjoy!



Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session


I just adore this picture!


Tyler's 3 month Session



He really is that precious!!

Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session


This is my own version of a Gerber Baby!


Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session


Just absolutely adorable!!


Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session



They have so much fun playing with each other!

Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session





Tyler's 3 month Session

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |