Monday, November 16, 2009

Goodbye Old Friend…

11.16.09

It’s like a good movie I don’t want to see end. In my case, I’m not worried about the end of the movie…I’m more excited about the sequel. I have finally reached a point in my photographic endeavor and changing not only studio locations but also the name.

I’m saying goodbye to Full Aperture Photography in Stanton but saying hello to Leilani Tucker Photography in Edmore. This will be my last post on this site, so be sure to update any feeds, bookmarks, and anything else I may be forgetting to list. It has been a great whirlwind and thankfully Edmore is more accepting and is such a grateful community. The city has greeted me with arms wide open and I couldn’t be any happier about the move.

So I’m leaving you with the screen shot of the new blog. I love it and I hope to see you over there! Believe me….the grass is definitely greener and the first post is about the Grand Opening.

Thanks,

~Leilani

Click here to go to the new blog!!!




New Blog

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |