Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grand Opening: You're Invited!!

11.04.09

Grand Opening Invite




Yep…that’s right people. I have officially decided to change my name and move the studio from Stanton up to the beautiful town of Edmore. These are some drastic changes coming, but only good will come of this (at least I hope so). If you are asking yourself why the name change….well here’s your answer: I am just one person who is trying to get out there and do what I love to do while making friends at the same time.

I realize that there are a ton of talented, gifted photographers out there, but what I feel sets me apart from them is my ability to have fun, be a little goofy, and deliver great images at a decent cost. I will miss the name Full Aperture, but really when it comes down to it….who is Full Aperture?? I want to have a personal connection with my clients and I feel having them refer to me as who I am, Leilani Tucker, will give them and me that personal sense.

I know that I have that kind of name that may be a little hard to pronounce or spell, but I promise, I will not judge because I have heard it all before. Believe me….I’m used to it.

So be on the look out during the next couple of weeks. With the new name and studio location, there will also be a new blog and website. Things are still coming together, but when everything changes over….you’ll be the first to know.

By the way….how do you like the new logo?? I absolutely love it…..and I owe it all to my good friend Sharla Fisher of Fisher Photography. She’s not only a phello photographer, but one heck of a graphic designer. Thanks Sharla….I owe you one!

Hope to see some new and familiar faces on Saturday.

~Leilani

2 comments:

marcia said...

Good luck at your grand opening. I love the new look.

Fisher Photo said...

Thanks for the promo piece! Tee-hee! I will be down to the lake tonight if you would like me to come to the studio and play with some light-age! :) sharla

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |