Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween's YesterYear

11.02.09

To all the Halloween Lover’s out there…..sorry I have disgraced you. Some people love to celebrate birthdays, Christmas, New Years, but my holiday is Halloween. I love to be scared and to scare others but most of all I love to see everyone’s creativity and imagination. Every year Todd and I throw a Halloween Party, but this year we had to break the tradition. It wasn’t something I was proud of, I tried to pull something small together, but doing it small is not my forte.

So in an honor Halloween, here are some highlights of last year’s party. Enjoy!!




Halloween 2008

Winners of Funniest Costume



Halloween 2008

Winners of Most Original Costume



Halloween 2008

Winners of Best Costume.



Halloween 2008



AAahhhhh......the scariest people in Montcalm County!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

lol.. Grandpa looks like a creepier in this picture..

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |