Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Tyler

I can honestly say that I have never been excited to edit a photography session--until now. Meet baby Tyler! He is an angel and a very handsome young man. I first photographed him when he was in his mom's belly now he's just a few weeks old and already having women swooning over him. To see Tonya's Maternity session, click here.

This was my first newborn session and I have to admit, I was so pleased how everything turned out. I had so many favorite images to choose from, it was so hard to narrow it down for the blog. Thanks for allowing me to photograph these precious memories. I am, without a doubt, enlarging some of these images and displaying them in the studio!

Here's your sneak peek....Enjoy!! I know I did!



Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler



Look at these proud parents!!

Baby Tyler




Baby Tyler





Baby Tyler



Look at Tyler's precious smile...


Baby Tyler





Baby Tyler



I had a wonderful time! Thanks again....I can't wait until Tyler's 3-month session!

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |