Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Marcy + Dan Engaged!

Last week I received a special phone call from my new photography friend Jim and he informed me of a couple that needed a photographer for their wedding. I was very excited and was grateful he referred them to me :) When I spoke with Marcy on the phone, she stated she and her fiancé, Dan, were having a very small outdoor ceremony. I had a huge smile on my face because not only is it my second wedding, but my first outdoor wedding!

During their engagement session, it was constant laughter. Even at the end of the session, Melinda was even coming out of her shell.

Thanks Marcy and Dan for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I’m looking forward to your wedding!



Marcy + Dan's Engagement




Marcy + Dan's Engagement




Marcy + Dan's Engagement




Marcy + Dan's Engagement




Marcy + Dan's Engagement




Marcy + Dan's Engagement




Marcy + Dan's Engagement




Marcy + Dan's Engagement

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |