Monday, June 1, 2009

Kavin's Senior Session

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon when I met with Kavin and his wonderful family. We chit chatted a bit and I was introduced to some of his lovely animals (Spirit and Raider). Raider was the kind of dog who could play fetch all day if he could find someone to convince--what can I say, I was a voluntary victim!

I was so impressed how Kavin's life is on track. He's leaving for training for the majority of his summer and has his career already planned. I wish nothing but the best for Kavin and his family. Thank you for allowing me into your lovely home. Here's a sneak peek of Kavin's gallery....Enjoy!




Kavin's Senior Session





Kavin's Senior Session





Kavin's Senior Session





Kavin's Senior Session





Kavin's Senior Session

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |