Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hotel Montcalm

Before I opened up my studio, I approached Judy from Hotel Montcalm and asked her if she would be willing to allow me to photograph some of my clients in her bed & breakfast. Together we worked out the details and since then, both my clients and I are so excited to be there. Once you step inside, you are instantly surrounded with beauty and a since of time that is long forgotten. I absolutely love antiques, and to me a true bed & breakfast is one that has killer breakfast and memorable antiques.

Hotel Montcalm is not just a bed & breakfast, but also has an antique store and a lovely diner that is available for rent. Since Judy just finished up some renovations to her business, she is excited and ready to kick start her new image. She asked me to photograph inside and outside for new images for her website and print advertisement. I, of course, was more than happy to do so and love the opportunity to have my pictures grace someone else’s website and brochures.

So if you are looking for a cozy place to stay in Stanton, I highly suggest Hotel Montcalm.

106 S. Camburn
Stanton, MI 48888
989-831-5055
http://www.hotelmontcalm.net/
hotelmtc@casair.net



Hotel Montcalm





Hotel Montcalm





Hotel Montcalm





Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm


A view of the Antique Store.

Hotel Montcalm


The beautiful breakfast area.

Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm



A sneek peek of some of the rooms available.

Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm




Hotel Montcalm



The view from outside my studio.

Hotel Montcalm



No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |