Saturday, July 4, 2009

Carson City: Frontier Days

It was the Carson City Frontier Days during the first weekend in June. Everybody involved was excited once again but this time, I had my dearest college friend, Marcia, help out with the flyers and a new driver. The weather was warm but it was nothing compared to the pace of the parade. I felt so bad because my job was easy (stand there and take pictures of everyone) and Todd and Marcia were basically sprinting the entire parade to keep up. I have never been involved with such a fast-paced parade.

Other than that, I met a lot of new people and amazingly enough, people I haven’t seen in years. It was so much fun and again I want to thank everyone involved: Todd, Marcia, Ashley, Trevor, Haylie, and Tanner. You guys are helping me make my dreams come true!




Carson Parade





Carson Parade





Carson Parade





Carson Parade





Carson Parade





Carson Parade


Good catch!


Carson Parade





Carson Parade





Carson Parade





Photobucket





Carson Parade





Photobucket


Again....Ashley's funny faces!


Carson Parade


starting to wind down.....


Carson Parade





Carson Parade

I am closing with my absolute favorite picture of the day......there is something about black and white images that makes the picture 'pop'.

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |