Saturday, July 18, 2009

Manuel's Senior Session

It was bright and early Sunday morning and I was so excited to meet Manuel for his senior session. He was all smiles and that was very refreshing! Our session lasted for a few hours and we hit all the great spots…and some spots I have never been to before! We started at the park, made a pit stop at a wheat field, made an appearance at an abandoned house, got eaten alive by mosquitoes at his Uncle’s property, and finally ended up at home sweet home, or in other words….at the studio.

There were so many great pictures I had to choose from….it was very hard to decide which pictures to post to the blog….but I can’t display his entire session….so here are my favorites of the day.

Thank you Ginny and Manuel for taking a chance with little ‘ole me. I had a blast and can’t wait to post the rest of your session! Here’s your sneak peek….Enjoy!




Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Manuel's Senior Session





Photobucket

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |