Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Leilani version 2.8

So on Friday I got to celebrate my birthday with a day off from work…which is always nice, no matter if it was my birthday or not. I got to spend some good old fashion quality time with my little brother….who by the way is 8 years old. So we did what any normal brother and sister who is 19 years apart would do…he went outside to play with the neighbor kid and I was inside editing pictures.

Upon completion, I figured that, “Hey, today was my day,” and I needed to get back in touch with my roots. So I packed up my camera bag, my little brother, and the neighbor kid (Justin) and we went to a bog just down the road and took some pictures. I was hoping to get a few shots of some Lady Slippers but of course, I’m a day late and a dollar short like always…..uhm, maybe more like a month late, but you get the point. So no Lady Slippers for me but I did get some great shots of pitcher plants and indian pipe.

Anyway….here are some images throughout the weekend that I go to do for fun. It pretty much sums up the brother-sister time. Ryan, you are the best brother in the whole wide world and I’m so glad I got to spend my birthday with you.

mmmm....ribeye steak....my absolute favorite!!


B-day





B-day





B-day



Ryan and Justin with their "light sabers"

B-day



Goat's beard. I never thought my nature study class at community college would pay off....guess I was wrong!

B-day





B-day





B-day


the official b-day cake hand-crafted with the help of my brother.


B-day



My other b-day "cake" from the neighbor girl, Anna.....thanks Anna!

B-day





B-day



Gotta love glow sticks......

B-day


Studio time with Ryan and Dozer!!


B-day





B-day





B-day



could you tell Ryan was having the time of his life?

B-day




My show dog, Dozer. Believe me folks, this is his happy face :)

B-day





B-day

My fav pic of the weekend!

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |