Friday, October 30, 2009

Ryan’s Senior Session

10.30.09

Yes, you are right…you have seen his face before. His name is Ryan and he’s a senior at Carson City High. He was also my Junior Representative who was so awesome to work with during the Spring I couldn’t wait to hang out with him again. This time it would be different, this time it would be on his terms.

Ryan is an exceptional young man and I wish I had half of his ambition. He’s the President of NHS and of his class. He’s participated in track and cross country and is planning on attending the Air Force Academy--that is just the tip of the iceberg!

His session was fun and a little out of my element. I love a challenge and when he told me he wanted an action shot of him and his quad—I was thrilled! Ryan, thank for making my job so much fun. Jodi, thanks for choosing me. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session





Ryan's Senior Session







On a side note, being chosen as a Junior Representative definitely has it perks. You get your picture on a business card and get printed on brochures and other various print media. Plus, and this is the most important part, your session is discounted in a HUGE way. If this sounds like something you are interested in please contact me for further information. Remember, you must be part of the graduating class of 2011. ~Thanks

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |