Monday, September 21, 2009

David’s (Butch) Senior Session

It was another early morning Saturday session and all of us were a little tired. I met David and his family in Greenville and I got to experience two new places I have never been before. I love photographing in new places because it is always fun and sometimes a little challenging.

David is a senior at Greenville High School. One thing that I really like about David is how easy going he is. When we were finishing up at the studio, his mom informed me how awkward it was to hear him being called “David.” Come to find out….when he was born his grandpa called him Butch and the name stuck. So here’s your sneak peek, Butch. Enjoy!


Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session




Dave's Senior Session

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |