Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An Ode to My Assitants...

This may be considered mean.....but what can I say, I can't help it! I had the privilege of photographing Montcalm SAY Soccer League on Monday & Tuesday night and even though I may act rough and tough, I couldn't do it alone. I had the wonderful help of Diane on Monday night to assist me through the downpour of rain and on Tuesday night I had the mighty Ashley by my side.

Together, we rocked the soccer league and the athletes will have incredible images to showcase. So in my attempts to get everything ready for the kids to "smile pretty" I had Ashley be my lovely test model.

Here's a few images of Ashley...I hope she doesn't kill me :)

Thank you so much Diane & Ashley....I couldn't have done it without you!



Soccer Model = Ashley :)





Soccer Model = Ashley :)





Soccer Model = Ashley :)

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |