Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Out of the office/studio

This weekend will mark the sixth year of going up north camping with Todd and his family to see the elk. I will be in such a place that all contact with any civilized human beings will be prohibited...wait I don't think I'm wording it right...any contact with the outside world will most likely not take place due to the fact that there will be no electricty, cell phone service, or any other means of communication.

I am even being so daring as to leave my laptop at home but of course I will bring my camera. So with this being posted, I will resume business as normal when Monday rolls around.

I am leaving you with a picture I captured on last year's camping trip. To see more images check out my personal gallery. Have a great weekend everyone!




Camping Trip

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |