Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trevor's School Session

Trevor.......if you know him, then you really know how crazy he is. I had the honor of taking his school pictures this year and I was so excited. I love keeping it in the family and earlier this summer I got to take senior pictures of his brother Adam.

During the shoot, I like to spice things up a bit and give Trevor the opportunity to let loose. So he busted out a black cowboy hat and went to town. I also have pictures of him with a blue boa and an umbrella....but we won't go there!

Thanks again for bringing Trevor to the studio. Enjoy!



Trevor's School Session





Trevor's School Session





Trevor's School Session





Trevor's School Session





Trevor's School Session





Trevor's School Session

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |