Friday, October 2, 2009

It Can Only Get Better

It's Friday. Grey clouds, rain, and hydroplaning are what I encountered on my way to work this morning. When I turned on the lights to the office, it seemed like a tornado hit. I don't know where all the paperwork came from that created my paper work jungle but I have no choice but to deal with it today.

Here is a glimpse of my life outside of photography...aka my day job. I work in an office crunching numbers and constantly thinking of being elsewhere. I am posting this so I can remind myself in the years to come: It Can Only Get Better!!

It's Friday. Grey clouds, rain, and conquering the paperwork jungle.....




Office





Office

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |