Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Boy Dozer

It was a year ago today when she delivered eight little puppies. Who would have thought that I would find my baby boy Doz. I was surfing the internet for bulldogs and it was the luckiest day of my life when I found him! I contacted the breeder, Deb Carr, and on Thanksgiving weekend we brought him home. I remember her comment when I first saw him, "He's got a face only a Mother could love." I wasn't sure how to take it, but regardless...he's my baby.

Todd, Haylie, and I decided to throw Dozer a birthday party on Sunday. I must admit, I have never thrown a dog a birthday party before so we figured it couldn't be much different than any other birthday party. Haylie prepared the cakes and the decorations and Dozer was in complete shock. He really was....he even told me so!

So here are some images of his special day! I hope you enjoy it!



Dozer's 1st B-Day





Dozer's 1st B-Day





Dozer's 1st B-Day





Dozer's 1st B-Day





Dozer's 1st B-Day


Gotta love birthday presents!!


Dozer's 1st B-Day





Dozer's 1st B-Day


This is the part of the blog that make me teary eye. I can't believe how much he has grown over the course of one year. This image is the picture Deb sent me and this is when I fell in love. Precious....just absolutely precious!


Dozer's 1st B-Day


This is his first day home. He was exactly six weeks when we brought him home.


Dozer's 1st B-Day


Here he is all grown up. Still precious as ever!


B-day



Happy Birthday Dozer!

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |