Monday, October 26, 2009

Winds of Change...

10.26.09

So it was a few weeks ago when Todd took me out to our 2nd favorite Chinese Restaurant. For the last couple of months, I have been tossing around some drastic ideas for the future of my business and quite honestly I was a little scared. We chatted about futures… our future together and the future of where I would like to see the business head. At the end of our dinner, everything seemed hopeful.

There will be some changes coming soon…..very soon… like the next two weeks soon. The only thing I can say is I am very hopeful because I had my trusty fortune cookie tell me so. I’m kind of superstitious like that. So here’s to the winds of change coming this way…I’m so excited!!



Winds of Change

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |