Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Pot of Gold

10.7.09

I woke this morning and gathered all my equipment for an exciting photo shoot tonight, took Dozer out to his trusty dog house, and got in the car and headed to work. I was running a tad bit late and of course there is construction but when I got into town...I could not believe my eyes. Right there...stretching miles apart north and south was this huuuugggee rainbow. Luckily I had my camera gear and pulled over and took some pictures.

Now...just for the sake of saying, I was facing the rainstorm head on so please excuse all the little raindrops but I just had to share. I have been experiencing some rough patches here and there and going through a lot of changes that are about to take place for my business. This morning after seeing the rainbow, I feel that everything is going in the right direction.

You always hear...follow the rainbow to get the pot of gold....well guess what...I found it and took a picture of it and this marks the very first rainbow I have ever seen actually touch the ground! Next month will be a whirl of change and I can't wait to share it with you.


Rainbow





Rainbow

1 comment:

marcia said...

this is too funny, I actually saw this rainbow on Wed morning and thought of you the whole time into work. I am so glad you saw it and got to take pics. It was a beautiful, large rainbow! Very nice pics.

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |