Friday, October 9, 2009

Lindsey's Senior Session

10.9.09

The pressure was on for Lindsey’s shoot. Lindsey already went to another local photographer and was not at all impressed with the outcome and she called me and wanted to see what I had to offer. We walked along trails, underneath railroad bridges, and by old buildings to get the look she wanted. If I were to say that I wasn’t nervous about her shoot, I wouldn’t be telling the truth….so I just decided to let the shoot unfold and sure enough we all had a blast!

Lindsey and her boyfriend Keaton were so much fun to work with. I absolutely love it when my clients choose their locations because most of the time, I haven’t been there before and it really makes spectacular backgrounds.

Thank you so much Lindsey….I really hope you will be happy this time around. Here is your sneak peak….Enjoy!


Lindsey's Senior Session



Look at this fierce couple! I love it!!

Lindsey's Senior Session





Lindsey's Senior Session





Lindsey's Senior Session





Lindsey's Senior Session





Lindsey's Senior Session



Here it is....the famous "crazy-face series" ;)

Lindsey's Senior Session





Lindsey's Senior Session





Photobucket





Lindsey's Senior Session



I really did not think Lindsey would climb up there....but she proved me wrong and totally rocked it out!

Lindsey's Senior Session



I loooovvvee this image.

Lindsey's Senior Session





Lindsey's Senior Session

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |