Monday, October 19, 2009

Sam's Senior Session

10.19.09

Sam's session is something I have been waiting for. She didn't know it, but I absolutely love country settings and plaid shirts--then to top it off, she even busted out cowboy boots and one killer belt buckle!! :)

Sam is very sweet and innocent and is a member of the golf team. The thing that is so special about her session is that all of her locations are places she always spends time at. That's why I stress choosing your outdoor locations that mean something to you. I can imagine 10 years from now Sam saying, "I remember when I had my senior pictures taken here....oh that Leilani chick was so awesome!" Okay...I might have made that last part up but it's the memories that I'm trying to capture.

Sam, I had such a fantastic time with you and your mom. I loved all the places we visited and you totally rocked the country setting!

Here's your sneak peek....Enjoy!



Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session


This image is going to be hanging in the studio!!


Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session


I love all her silly faces!



Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session

Road shots are a little risky....but well worth it :)



Sam's Senior Session


Because it's fall....why not enjoy it and celebrate :)


Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session


You wouldn't realize that it was in the low 40's during her session....so I had to get a shot of her cute little gloves keeping her hands warm.


Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session





Sam's Senior Session


Again....wonderful session. I can't wait for you to see the rest of them!!

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |