Monday, October 5, 2009

Ashley's Senior Session

10.5.09

I love it when I don't want a session to end. When I get going...I could shoot all day. Having Ashley as my senior client was no exception. The rain held off during our session and everything was good to go. I always scout out locations and I have been dying to photograph someone in my new secret spot...lucky for me, Ashley was all for it.

Ashley and her fiancé Josh are so cute together I couldn't help but take some pictures of the two of them. After our secret meeting place, we headed over to the park and we finished off at the studio.

All in all, it was a fantastic day with fantastic clients. My Saturday morning couldn't have gone any better.

I really want to give a shout out to Butch for the referral. You're the best! Thanks Ashley, Josh, and Kathy! Enjoy your sneak peek :)!!




Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Photobucket





Ashley's Senior Session



Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session





Ashley's Senior Session

No comments:

 

All images copyright by Leilani Tucker and Full Aperture Photography (c) 2008-2009 | 616.894.0166 |